Vintage china for the contemporary home

Feb 24, 2010

The other day I came across this retro china collection from the '80s.  These would be great additions as singles.  I absolutely love the design of the coffee pot.  I think I used to have a sweater in the third grade that had similar stripes!

source: Replacements, Ltd.

Nina van de Goor's plate and mug collection have a similar look to the retro collection, but more playful in design.  She screenprints images on vintage china with charming floral and folklore designs. These are perfect for a little dose of cheer every day. 


And then these are my favorite. I love the little houses, but that cloud is just too cute!
By the way, Nina's blog is great.  You should pay her a visit at Ninainvorm. She always has lovely pics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...