Art and vintage sale this Saturday!

Jan 27, 2011


Seeing that I don't facebook or twitter, I thought I'd let all the Portland readers know that I'm throwing an art/vintage/designer sale with a friend this Saturday.  We're both huge vintage lovers, but my friend is the one with the much coveted cache of collectibles, like that amazing horse head wall vase! We're also selling the very last of our store's inventory and fixtures, from artisan-crafted dressing room mirrors to cute red vegan flats.

I'll be bringing many of my prints and originals to the sale- all discounted for the special event.  If you think you'll be able to make it to the sale this Saturday (it's in SW Portland), just send me an email and I'll give you the details.  My email is catmcmurray[at]gmail.com.

I look forward to seeing some of you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...