New retailer, plus new work

Apr 22, 2011


A collection of my prints can now be found in local Portland shop, Tender Loving Empire.  This downtown shop is packed with lots of goodies for the indie art and music lover. 

And just a block away is one of my favorite places to lunch- the food carts!

On the menu- Lychee bubble tea and a pork sandwich. 


Yesterday, I uploaded a new wood panel piece into my Etsy shop.  

Together

I have been working on a few dark paintings, and this was my moment of reprieve.  Instead of black mountains, this piece features a meadow with deer and a pastel colored sky. 

4 comments:

ting-wai said...

BEAUTIFUL new piece. I love the colours.

naPaapa said...

I like the color scheme and the overall style of the painting, it is beautiful! This is my first visit to your blog and I love the content, I added you to my Google following list:)

Alex Louisa said...

I love where you've scratched back into the white at the top of this one! It's so effective. Lovely :)

Cathy said...

Thanks for all the nice comments on the new work.

na Paapa, welcome! So glad you found the blog.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...