my creative week

Dec 27, 2011


whenever it's a little quiet on the blog, 
it usually means i'm busy working on some creative projects . . .
here's my latest painting, Aura
it's part of my upcoming show at prana next month


i finished this crocheted baby blanket for my nephew in the nick of time
it's just big enough to accompany him in the carseat or a stroller


i found some glass paperweights at a frame shop and 
thought they would look nifty with some of my art
not sure if people use paperweights anymore,
but at least they look nice on a desk


the handful of paperweights were gifted to loved ones


hope everyone had a joy-filled christmas day
the sunrise from our window was glorious


the sunset was beautiful, too


5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Very lovely, everything.

Anna said...

This was lovely and inspiring, as always! Have a peaceful and creative Christmas time :D

belinda marshall said...

love your new painting. and your other gorgeous creations.
thanks for your positive message :)
have a happy, fun, safe new year xx

UmberDove said...

ah, digging the paperweights! But really it's the new painting - perfectly intriguing!

Tina Anderson said...

So glad that I am a loved one that received one of the paper weights. I loved them from afar and now I can love my very own--even all the way in Uganda!

xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...