my week

Feb 13, 2012


new painting // lost lake



found these sweet and tiny vessels by elycia camille at tender loving empire
just a few dollars apiece!
i gave them to the girls as earring holders



i was happy to drop off more of my art prints at tilde this week
so that I could take another look at the beautiful paper creations of
katie kulper [friend and fellow portlander]

i've mentioned her work before here
her latest paper sculptures are part of curves + lines: a papercraft show at tilde



utter and complete guilty pleasure
my favorite >> monkey muffin, top left



my eight year-old made this for valentine's day
and we turned it into cards for her classmates



xoxo


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post I really love your new piece "Lost Lake," its beautiful.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...